Tuesday 24 January 2017

Legendary Guitarist Steve Hackett To Feature in Bowel Cancer Charity Book


More brilliant book news today as I contacted Steve Hackett about being in the book. His wife Jo has come back with a lovely positive response and so I will meet and photograph Steve before his concert at Reading Hexagon in April. He was guitarist with Genesis during the 1970s before embarking on a successful solo career.

My mother lost her 4 year battle with bowel cancer last August, and all proceeds raised from sales of this book will be donated to the Beating Bowel Cancer charity. This new book is the follow up to 2015's Lives & Times book which has so far raised over £3000 for the charity.

This is already turning into a fantastic journey for me, and in a way it helps me with dealing andd coming to terms with losing Mum. It is such a positive focus for me, and I can't thank Steve and the other participants for their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment