Thursday 6 October 2016

Musician James Stevenson To Feature in The New Book


With almost 40 years experience as a musician, James Stevenson is going to make for a fascinating subject to meet and photograph for the new fundraising book for Beating Bowel Cancer. Aside from being in my favourite band, The Alarm, I wonder if it might be easier to list the bands and musicians he hasn't performed with! I reckon if James was to do a book like this one I am doing he would have no difficulty getting it packed full of famous faces.

James sent me a message from LA where he is at the moment, and we will hopefully be able to sort out a meeting once he gets back to the UK in a couple of weeks. Sadly James has also been touched by cancer, so it is a subject close to his heart as well.

For anyone who bought the last book, Lives & Times, James does feature in a photograph taken at Abbey Road, but you need to buy it to read the full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment